Listing courtesy of Edina Realty, Inc..
Rarely available, buildable lot, 50×128, in St. Anthony Park located in a unique triangle of architecturally significant homes by architects Joe Michaels, Elizabeth Close, Carl Gruffunder, Dale Mulfinger, and Hive Architecture. The terraced lot abuts an unimproved alley, well known for its birds eye views (literally), and as a well traveled flyway from the natural habitat, Kasota Pond. Bring your own architect and builder and settle into St. Paul’s most walkable neighborhood.
Property Details and Features
- Days on Market: 417
- Listing Price: 196000
- Restrictions: None
- Lender Owned: No
- Neighborhood Number: St. Anthony Park
- Subdivision: St Anthony Park North
- County: Ramsey
- School District Number: 625
- School District Phone: 651-767-8100
- Utilities: None Connected,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Water Available,Sewer Available
This data up-to-date as of March 5, 2021 17:34. For the most current information, contact True Life Realty Solutions, 952-758-5030, email@example.com